Home > 사업분야
To Be The Lead Of Global Business Inteligence Service
Palmitic acid: 5-15%
Stearic acid: 1~3%
Oleic acid: 16~22%
Linoleic acid: 62-76%
Poppy seed oil as having a pleasant nutty flavor. And poppy seed oil is void of any of the sinister side effects of various other poppy plant products, like opium.
The poppy plant comes from Asia and the East Mediterranean; a biennial herb that belongs to the genus Papaver, with the scientific name Papaver somniferum.
Each poppy fruit head is about 5-6 cm long and 4 cm wide, and contains lots of tiny seeds that rattle in the confines of their dried encasing. These teeny tiny dark black seeds are used in baking, salads, as a condiment, and often pressed into poppy seed oil.
Health Benefits of Poppy Seed Oil
· WebMD reports poppy seeds have powerful antioxidant properties that help to protect your body and mind from disease triggering free radicals; promoting great health.
· About half of the poppy seed contains healthy essential volatile oils and fatty acids. Linoleic and oleic acid are two worth mentioning. Oleic acid supports lower bad cholesterol and higher good cholesterol, LDL and HDL respectively. Studies show the Mediterranean diet which is loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids, decreases the risk of strokes and heart disease in the big picture of health and wellness.
· One product of cholesterol, bile salts, helps to ensure proper fiber digestion and decreases the bad cholesterol in your blood.
· They’re a great source of B vitamins; thiamin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid. All of which are essential in the metabolizing of carbs and fats.
· You’ll also get a good amount of minerals including potassium, copper, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, and manganese. Your cell growth and development relies on zinc. Potassium helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate. Manganese is essential for optimal anti-oxidant function.